GLS ParcelBox self-service parcel machines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for fast and convenient pickup of the parcel to be delivered or for submission of the parcel for transport through the GLS pan-European network. In addition to its own network of parcel machines, GLS also delivers to its partner network of AlzaBoxes.
Advantages of GLS ParcelBoxes
A dense network across the country
Available wherever you need it.
Intuitive package pick-up and drop-off without the need to install a mobile phone app.
24/7 parcel pickup and dispatch.
Cash on delivery
Payment of cash on delivery available by credit card or online via the GoPay payment gateway.
Easy package dispatch
Cheap, fast and online with our e-Balík .
How does it work
How does delivery to a GLS ParcelBoxes and AlzaBoxes work?
1. Choosing delivery in the e-shop
The recipient chooses delivery to GLS Pick-up point when ordering goods from an e-shop.
2. Notification about the delivery
The recipient receivs a e-mail and SMS message informing that the parcel has been delivered to chosen pick-up point containing a PIN for parcel pick-up.
3. Storage time
The recipient has 3 calendar days to pick up the parcel.
4. Extension of the storage time
In case of delivery to GLS ParcelBox or AlzaBox, the recipient has 3 calendar days to pick up the package. This time can be extended by 3 calendar days.
5. Payment of COD
The cash-on-delivery amount can be paid by card directly at GLS Parcel Box.
COD can not be paid at AlzaBox.
6. Reminder in case the parcel is not picked up
In the event that the end of the storage period is approaching and the parcel has still not been picked up, GLS sends a reminder SMS message with information about the expiration of the period, after which the parcel will be returned to the sender.
How to send a parcel from GLS ParcelBoxes?
1. Create a label online
Easily create an address label using the online e-Balik app.
2. Pack and label the parcel
Pack your package properly and apply the label from the e-Balik app.
3. Handover the parcel
Choose the closest GLS Parcel Box for fast and convenient parcel dispatch. AlzaBox can not be used for parcel sending.
4. GLS will deliver the parcel
GLS will take care of the rest and deliver the parcel the next day
Importat information about delivery to AlzaBoxes
- Only packages with the additional service of direct delivery to a GLS ShopDeliveryService outlet can be delivered to AlzaBoxes.
- Packages can also be delivered to AlzaBoxes with cash on delivery. Cash on delivery can only be paid online using the GoPay payment gateway.
- The recipient will receive a link to the GoPay payment gateway in an SMS and e-mail message informing the recipient that the package has been delivered to the selected AlzaBox.
- The storage period of the package in the AlzaBox is three days, the storage period can be extended by another three days at firstname.lastname@example.org or +420 567 771 111.
- Thanks to the online widget for selecting the GLS delivery point directly in the shopping cart, e-shops can deactivate or activate the option of delivery to AlzaBoxes.
- AlzaBoxes cannot be used to send or return packages.