Do you have your own business and send parcels? Enter your project in the eWoman competition and win a package of benefits including advertising on iDnes.cz and free parcel shipping from GLS. The aim is to recognise the work of women entrepreneurs and to raise the profile of their skills, independence and quality of service. The contest is only for women who run an e-shop or plan to start one and send packages to their customers.
Benefits for contestants
The contest schedule
You can sign up until the end of August
• Registration of business projects is possible until 31 August 2023.
Announcement of the winners
• The winners will be announced in November at a gala evening of the Day of Entrepreneurs at the Ambasador Hotel in Prague.
• For the submitted projects, the business story will be comprehensively evaluated, which can be of most interest to the public in the subsequent voting.
Final public vote
• The winners of the free shipping voucher in each category will be decided by a public vote during September 2023.
What can you win?
Senders with fewer parcels can benefit from the GLS transport network. Thanks to e-Balík Profi small e-shops and senders gain a profesional transport software for free!
FAQ and rules
What are the basic rules?
- You are personally involved in the success and development of your business.
- The business is your main source of income.
- You are a self-employed person or a legal entity.
- You have been in business for at least 6 months, have no employees or employ no more than 9 people.
- You did not become one of the three winners of the previous years of the eWoman competition.
- You must be at least 50% owner of the company.
- You must not be a citizen of the Czech Republic, but your business must be registered here.
Until when can I enter the competition?
Sending competition entries in the form of business stories is possible until midnight on 31 August 2022.
I am a man, the owner of an e-shop and I do not sell my own products. Can I enter a contest?
Unfortunately, no. The eWoman competition is intended only for women and the eManuel competition is intended only for those who are engaged in the sale of hand-made products.
Can I participate if I don't have an e-shop or do not send parcels as part of my business?
You do not have to have an e-shop to register, but you must be actively shipping packages as part of your business.
Must my parcels meet any conditions?
In what way will the PR article be provided?
Can I nominate only my own project or can I nominate someone else's project as well?
A business project can be nominated as follows:
- Entrepreneurship itself
- Someone else - PR agencies, companies, customers, fans
Who is on the jury for the selection of final projects?
Where can I get more information?
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.