Where is my parcel?
You choose, we deliver!
If your're not usually at home in the morning, you can have your expected parcel redirected to a location where you will be available. You are going to receive a message at least one day before the delivery, which contains a link to the MojPaket portal.
Where are the GLS pick-up locations?
Find the nearest GLS Parcel Locker or GLS Parcel Shop
Find the nearest location
In GLS business units throughout Slovenia, we will enable you to submit and receive parcels.
Locations and working hours of our business units (Monday to Friday):
- GLS Depot Ljubljana – Zadobrovška 75, Ljubljana, working time: 8.00-10.00 and 14.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Ljubljana Šiška – Drabosnjakova 9e, 1000 Ljubljana, working time: 13:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Domžale – Kamniška cesta 65, 1234 Mengeš, working time: 06:00-08:00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Grosuplje – Industrijska cesta 1, Grosuplje, working time: 06:00-08:00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Vrhnika – Verd 107, Vrhnika, working time: 6.00-9.00 and 14.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Unec – Unec 25, Rakek, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Maribor – Limbuška c. 2, Limbuš, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 15.00-18.00
- GLS Depot Ptuj – Spodnja Hajdina 61a, Hajdina, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 15.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Kranj – Struževo 3b, Kranj, working time: 15.00-16.30
- GLS Depot Škofja Loka – Kidričeva 75, Škofja Loka, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 14.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Nova Gorica – Polje 1, Šempeter pri Gorici, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Celje – Tovorna ulica 9, Celje, working time: 14.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Trbovlje – Vodenska cesta 49, 1420 Trbovlje, delovni čas: 6.00-8.00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Tolmin – Poljubinj 96a, Tolmin, working time: 7.00-8.00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Slovenj Gradec – Pameče 180, Slovenj Gradec, working time: 15.00-18.00
- GLS Depot Novo mesto – Gosjakova ulica 3, Novo mesto, working time: 6:00-8:00 and 14:00-16:00
- GLS Depot Krško – Cesta krških žrtev 137, Krško, working time: 7.00-9.00 and 15.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Koper – Ankaranska cesta 12, Koper, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00
- GLS Depot Murska Sobota – Plese 7c, Murska Sobota, working time: 6.00-9.00 and 14.00-17.30
- GLS Depot Slovenska Bistrica – Spodnja Nova vas 47, Slovenska Bistrica, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 14.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Velenje – Žarova cesta 27, Velenje, working time: 13.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Črnomelj – Kanižarica 43, 8340 Črnomelj, delovni čas: 6.00 -8.00 and 13.00-16.00
- GLS Depot Lenart - Industrijska ulica 1, 2230 Lenart v Slov. goricah, working time: 15.00 - 17.00
- GLS Depot Žalec - Drešinja vas 1, 3301 Petrovče, working time: 6.00-8.00 and 15.00-17.00
Did you get a message saying that you can redirect your parcel?
The sender selects the delivery information for the parcel. If the sender has enabled the option to choose the method of delivery (FlexDeliveryService), we will notify you at the contact email address or telephone when the sender prepares an order and prints a shipping label. During this time, you have enough time to redirect the parcel to the desired location or specify the day of delivery. However, when the parcel is delivered to the GLS courier, we deliver it the next day, so you are informed of the intention to deliver the day before delivery. Therefore, you must let GLS know your preferred method of delivery before midnight. First, consider where you will be when we deliver the parcel to you. GLS delivers parcels from Monday to Friday, usually in the morning. If you will be away from your primary address, you should choose to redirect the parcel to a Parcel Locker near you so that you can pick it up as soon as possible. You can also choose delivery to Parcel Shop, another address for delivery, another day for delivery or you can pick up your parcel in Depot. If you do not pick up the parcel within 4 business days, the parcel will be returned to the sender.