GLS acts responsibly and advocates for employees, the environemt and the society - in a business oriented sustainable way.
Areas of focus
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion – For the people of today and tomorrow
Diversity and inclusion are key principles at GLS Group. We know that success for our company depends on the people working for GLS. This is independent of their race, gender, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by law. It is not only our ethical responsibility to promote a diverse and inclusive company culture, but also an essential element of the company we want to be.
In order to fully support a diverse and inclusive working environment and achieve sustainable impact, we as GLS Group strive to achieve to the following:
- To create an inclusive work environment in which our employees feel valued for their contributions, are respected and treated fairly, and have a sense of belonging
- To provide equal opportunities for all employees, including access to trainings, development and growth opportunities and advancements
- To recruit open-minded applicants of all races, gender, ages, sexual orientations and any other characteristics
- To collaborate with a diverse range of partners to fuel our innovation and connect closer to the communities around us
GLS has implemented a programme which can systematically and in structured way identify and avoid compliance risks. This has been developed to protect the GLS Group and GLS employees throughout the Group.
It is also intended as a form of protection for our business partners and as a means of instilling confidence both now and in the future.
Is focussing on the following areas.
- Competition legislation
- Fighting corruption
- Compliance with financial sanctions
- The prevention of money laundering
- Fighting forced labour, slavery and human trafficking
One of the cornerstones of the compliance programme is intensive training for all employees - as we believe that this is where compliance begins.
The Compliance Managers in the individual countries, The GLS Group Central Compliance Department, and internal auditing all play a crucial role in the programme.The compliance concept is structured identically in all GLS companies, adapted to national norms where necessary.
A safe work place
A healthy and safe working environment is the top priority at GLS