GLS delivers a parcel directly to a Parcel Shop in Europe* of the recipient's choice.
The recipient can choose delivery to a Parcel Shop in Europe already when ordering, or can save this option for later. Upon request, GLS will send an email with a link, with which a Parcel Shop can be selected at any time and no later than 4.00 am on the morning of the delivery day.
When the parcel has arrived, GLS notifies the recipient by email or text message. The recipient can then pick up the parcel at the GLS Parcel Shop within five working days. GLS depots can also be selected as delivery addresses.
- Ideal for webshops and their customers
- Practical delivery option for people who are not often at home
- Option to choose a Parcel Shop until 4.00 am on the morning of the delivery day
- The recipient will be notified by SMS and/or email when a parcel can be picked up.
- The recipient can pick up the parcel at a time of their choice.
*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain