GLS delivers a parcel directly to a ParcelShop of the recipient's choice.
The recipient can choose one of the more than 700 GLS ParcelShops in the Netherlands as the delivery address when ordering his/her goods, or save this option for later. Upon request, GLS will send an email with a link, with which a ParcelShop can be selected at any time and no later than 4.00 am on the morning of the delivery day.
When the parcel has arrived, GLS notifies the recipient by email or text message. The recipient can then pick up the parcel at the GLS ParcelShop within five working days. GLS depots can also be selected as delivery addresses.
- Ideal for webshops and their customers
- Practical delivery option for people who are not often at home
- Option to choose a ParcelShop until 4.00 am on the morning of the delivery day
- The recipient will be notified by SMS and/or email when a parcel can be picked up.
- The recipient can pick up the parcel at a time of their choice.