Parcel shipment with cash on delivery: The recipient pays for the goods on delivery in cash or by credit or debit card.
GLS accepts the money and transfers it securely and quickly to the sender’s account – nationally usually within two to three working days after the delivery.
The cash on delivery service is also available for goods sent to Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia and Poland. Cash on delivery amounts from these countries are usually credited to the sender’s account within seven to eight working days.
- GLS cash service for lower risk of non-payment, more security
- Reliable and fast money transfer to your account
- Maximum cash on delivery amount and liability limit: € 2,655.51
- Payment status always visible online
- Amount and recipient name included with the parcel and reference number on the account statement
- Convenient credit or debit card payment possible if the BankCardService is booked
- Receipt for the consignee
- Delivery to and payment at GLS ParcelLockers possible
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Cash on delivery offers significant advantages for recipients and senders. Recipients are certain of getting the goods they paid for and the senders are certain of getting the money for their goods. For parcel shipment with cash on delivery, the delivery driver collects the money from the recipient on delivery. Within just a few days, GLS transfers the payment to the sender’s account.
Within just a few days, GLS transfers the payment to the sender’s account. The cash on delivery service of GLS is called CashService and can be combined with parcel products and other services. , for example with the BankCardService which enables recipients to pay cash on delivery parcels by credit or debit card.