If recipients wish to return goods, they can take their parcel to a GLS ParcelShop, and GLS will return it to the sender.
Senders include a GLS return label with the goods. Recipients simply stick the label onto their parcels and take them to the GLS ParcelShop of their choice. Sending the parcel back is free of charge for the recipient.
Only if a parcel is actually returned, the sender will be invoiced for the service.
Transnational returns are available to Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg and Poland.
- A convenient returns solution for recipients
- Goods returned throughout Belgium within 24 hours standard delivery time
- Transnational returns to many European countries available
- Charges will only arise if a parcel is actually returned
- Continuous shipment tracking of returns
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Europe-wide delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.