We are constantly giving our best to provide the usual high quality of parcel services, without compromising the health of senders, recipients, delivery drivers or our employees. We’re closely monitoring the coronavirus situation in Poland, therefore we have introduced the following measures and limitations:
- For deliveries to flats and houses, we encourage you to use the FlexDeliveryService, which allows you to issue a consent to leaving the parcel without a signature in a safe place at the delivery address. In this case, the delivery driver might place your parcel in front of the door, the terrace, etc. without risky and unnecessary personal contact.
- Another secure form of delivery is the option of receiving the shipment using a PIN code as part of the InfoCourierService.
If the sender uses InfoCourierService and gives us the recipient's phone number, the addressee will receive a text message with courier's phone number and a four-digit PIN code. The PIN should be provided to the courier at the time of delivery. Thanks to this form of delivery, there is no need to sign on the scanner but the shipments are still secure.
- When delivering to companies, we limit the delivery driver's contact to one designated person and place (e.g. the reception of a building).
- We do not hand over scanners (e.g. when signing), pens or other items during shipping and delivery processes.
- We have equipped our delivery drivers with disinfectants and guidelines to protect them against infection.
- In the interests of the safety of our customers, our employees and delivery drivers, we encourage you to provide online payment options for purchased goods. It is also possible to pay with BLIK for CashService.
- Some ParcelShop / Szybka Paczka points may be closed. Before choosing the ShopReturnService and ShopDeliveryService, please make sure that delivery to a given point will be possible - especially if it is located in a shopping mall.
- For shipments with Pick&ShipService and Pick&ReturnService, please verify that the place of pickup is accessible to our delivery drivers. Please note that in shopping centers, we only have access to pharmacies, grocery stores and drugstores. Delivery drivers are not allowed to access other areas, despite the presence of employees.
- In order to reduce personal contact and limit potential risks for senders sending only a small number of parcels a day, we offer pickups by delivery drivers only for a minimum of five parcels. However, individual arrangements with the delivery driver are possible to suit everybody’s needs.
- For the duration of the epidemic, we have introduced the option of filing a complaint without having to write down a traditional paper damage report. All formalities can be handled via the ADE-Plus shipping system.
- In view of the principle of maintaining a safe distance during the crisis caused by the COVID-19 epidemic and the introduction of internal regulations and restrictions, there is a limit on the maximum weight of export parcels. The weight parameter has been harmonised, and the maximum permitted weight of export parcels is 31.5 kg for all European countries. Parcels with a higher weight than permitted will be returned at the Sender's expense.
- We provide continuity of service and deliver parcels, with the exception of postal codes that have been blocked due to quarantine (current information on the codes to which are restricted is available at https://gls-group.eu/EU/en/information-about-corona-virus
Domestic and international shipments are currently shipped without alterations, there may be delays due to increased sanitary controls on the Polish border.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
We remain at your disposal for additional questions.