GLS delivers the parcel not simply toa business address, but directly to the recipient’s workplace – to a specific department, office or person.
Precise parcel distribution relieves companies’ central mail offices and warehouses and saves time for the recipient.
- Direct delivery of goods to specific persons or places
- Time-saving transport without detours
- Reduces workload at the recipient's in-house mail office
- Convenient for the recipient
- Invoice is sent directly to the relevant cost centre