We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service team. We require a proven achiever and who will work in a dynamic environment to provide an excellent service to our customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Competitive Benefit package
- Learning and development opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Wellbeing programme
- Tax commuter incentive scheme
Do you have?
- A Proven ability in verbal and interpersonal skills?
- A Commitment to providing an excellent service to all customers?
- A Team player attitude with the ability to participate and bring ideas to the team?
- A willingness to learn?
- Provide an excellent service to customers by telephone and e-mail.
- Co–ordination Customer pickups and deliveries. This involves communication with customer, warehouse & transport department and other internal departments if necessary.
- Troubleshoot any problems with taken customer calls and/or assigned customer accounts and follow through to resolution (seek support of CS Manager or Ops Manager as required).
- Work with Internal systems to ensure proper inventory controls for customers and ensure all records are up-to-date and correctly filed
- Produce metrics and reports for assigned customers as required – daily/weekly/monthly.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements in customer service support
- Become proficient in all aspects of the Customer Service role and undertake cross training on all aspects within CS profile · Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by CS Team Leader
- Communicate with the operations departments on a daily basis.
- Ensure company issues are effectively worked in a timely manner
- Assist in Managing and Planning across multiple Social Media Accounts
- Reception area – front of house intake of parcels includes labelling & measuring parcels, updating spread sheet, handling of money, answering service mails .