International parcel dispatch: GLS is your reliable partner when sending a parcel to countries within the EU.
Reliable parcel dispatch within defined standard delivery times is the strong point of GLS. Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries.
An international GLS parcel is delivered to neighbouring states like Sweden or the Baltic countries in a standard delivery time of 24 to 72 hours. To more distant European countries the international parcel dispatch takes between three and five days, to remote areas up to eight days*.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe – first-class international parcel dispatch.
- International parcel dispatch with defined standard delivery times
- Liability in accordance to NSAB 2000.
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|35 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
* The delivery times apply for international transportation from the hub in Turku.
**Circumference of the parcel plus the longest side
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
GLS generates the electronic export declaration.
Increased insurance for high-value goods.