Send small parcels internationally: The delivery of small and sensitive goods is particularly safe with GLS – across Europe. The parcels are sorted separately and transported in special bags.
GLS generally delivers parcels to all major European markets in standard delivery times of 48 to 96 hours. Delivery to more distant European countries usually takes between 3 and 5 days, in remote areas up to 7 days.
Thanks to uniform quality standards, the service quality is also high for international small-parcel delivery.
- Increased transportation security for small and sensitive goods
- Short standard delivery times
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum € 350 per parcel
- Continuous real-time shipment tracking in many countries
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|3 kg||40 cm||The parcel must fit the small-parcel frame.|
The returns service: Recipients can return parcels free of charge.
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any business address.