If recipients wish to return goods, they can take their parcel to a GLS ParcelShop, and GLS will return it to the sender.
Senders include a GLS return label with the goods or send it to the recipient on request as a file for printing. Recipients simply stick the label onto their parcels and take them to the GLS ParcelShop of their choice. Sending the parcel back is free of charge for the recipient. Only if a parcel is actually returned, the sender will be invoiced for the service.
Transnational returns are available to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Ireland and Luxembourg.
- A convenient returns solution for recipients.
- Goods returned throughout Poland on the next working day in standard delivery time.
- Transnational returns to many European countries available.
- Charges will only arise if a parcel is actually returned.
- Continuous shipment tracking of returns.