Counterbalance CO2 emissions which arise by reason of parcel deliveries: GLS invests in externally-certified reforestation projects.
Thus, senders together with GLS are contributing to environmentally-friendly parcel delivery. At the same time they are strengthening their profiles as environmentally-conscious companies.
- Contribution to environmentally-friendly parcel delivery
- Senders improve their ecological balance
- Strengthen profile through a visible commitment to the environment
- "ThinkGreen: CO2-neutral delivery" printed on the parcel label
- Annual certificate (from 1,000 parcels per annum upwards)
- Use of the ThinkGreen banner on the sender’s website
Service for climate protection
Proceeds from the ThinkGreenService go to reforestation projects run by PrimaKlima -weltweit- e.V. in Malaysia and Bolivia. In both regions the aim is not only to conserve and reclaim the forest, but also to strengthen the population economically. Thus the forest and population should coexist and profit from each other in the long term. By conserving a forest area of 2,896,240 m2 and carrying out rehabilitation planting on the area, 5,903 tonnes of CO2 have been sequestrated within four years.
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Europe-wide delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.