With GLS, parcel and express products can be combined with additional services to meet specific needs.
Reliable parcel delivery
Sending a parcel with GLS means that it arrives quickly and safely.
Reliable parcel delivery within defined standard delivery times is the strong point of GLS. Domestic parcels usually reach their destination in less than 24 hours. In Europe delivery times are generally between 24 and 96 hours. GLS delivers Monday to Friday during normal business hours. If the sender takes out no transport insurance, GLS compensates beyond the statutory liability up to the value of the goods (up to a defined maximum).
Parcel products can be combined with optional services, meaning that GLS is also able to meet special delivery requirements.
Satisfied recipients. Successful senders.
With the FlexDeliveryService GLS customers and their parcel recipients get special features:
- Early information of parcel recipients about the delivery by e-mail
- Wide range of delivery options for recipients to choose from – directly accessible via links in e-mails
Shipment to private households becomes less complicated and customer satisfaction increases.
GLS offers the FlexDeliveryService for
- National parcel shipment in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain as well as – via partner companies – in Great Britain, Bulgaria, Greece and Switzerland
- International shipment from and to Finland as well as from Ireland to most of the above mentioned countries.
- Cross-border shipment between most of the above mentioned countries
Please find detailed information on the website of the respective country.