Sending via the Internet
Your GLS and GLS-ONE allow you to manage all aspects of parcel delivery online, including label printing, address management and parcel tracking. Neither Your GLS nor GLS-ONE requires you to install any additional software. If YourGLS or the online portal GLS-ONE is right for you, depends on your delivery requirements.
For regular shipment
YourGLS is the password-protected web portal of GLS. The system is particularly suited for customers sending up to 30 parcels a day. Here you have all the professional tools you need for fast and smooth parcel processing.
Manage all your consignments online, use extended parcel tracking, save or import all your recipients’ data, and more. Simply ask GLS to set up a personal account for you and to send you your login data.
For occasional shipment
Company or individual – GLS-ONE is the easy way to send occasional or small volumes of parcels. You can start directly, the registration is optional.
- Enter parcel data
- You can pay consignments online by credit card or via PayPal
- Print and apply the parcel label - at home or in a GLS ParcelShop
- Have your parcel collected at a address of your choice within the following ten days (Monday to Friday) or take the parcel to a GLS ParcelShop
- Collection of ShopReturnService parcels is possible
- Send@ParcelShop - direct delivery to a GLS ParcelShop
The optional registration is simple. You will immediately receive your password via e-mail and can start sending parcels. Registered users benefit from numerous advantages - for example the administration of recipients' addresses or the issuance of a permanent drop off permission.
Your GLS is only one of the GLS IT systems for dispatching parcels. GLS offers a range of different solutions. These standardised but adaptable solutions are tailored to the needs of customers.