GLS delivers your parcels reliable across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. Goods can be sent to all major European markets in standard delivery times of 24 to 48 hours. Deliveries to more distant regions usually take between 72 and 96 hours.
Uniformly high performance – first-class parcel delivery throughout Europe
- Delivery in standard delivery times of 24-96 hours
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum € 750 per parcel
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (when available in the country)
Further information on regular shipment can be found in our FAQs .
Please note the maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
* Circumference of the parcel plus the longest side
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
GLS generates the electronic export declaration.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.
Direct delivery to the GLS ParcelShop.
The returns service: Recipients can return parcels free of charge.