GLS informs recipients via text message about parcel delivery.
Senders can create a message to the recipients of their parcels in the dispatch system GLS Connect (up to 130 characters). On the day of parcel dispatch, the text message is sent to the recipient, notifying about the upcoming delivery the next working day.
The parcel’s identification number can be included and the cash amount that will be payable upon delivery. The GLS hotline number is automatically added at the end of the message.
Specify the text of the messages and show your customers your service orientation.
- All relevant information in one text message
- Information for the sender about parcel dispatch and delivery
- Information for the recipient about the expected delivery date
- Text can be defined by the sender
- Service may be ordered via GLS Connect
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
Delivery before noon the next working day to most areas in Slovakia.