International parcel shipping: GLS delivers parcels abroad, reliably across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. International shipping to neighbouring states takes between 24 and 48 hours.
Sending a parcel abroad to more distant European countries usually takes between 72 and 120 hours. The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe – first-class international shipping.
- International parcel shipping with defined standard delivery times for international transport
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum € 331.94 per parcel (additional insurance possible)
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- International shipping with second delivery attempt; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Circumference of the export parcel plus the longest side
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.
Additional insurance on a one-off basis.
GLS collects parcels after 17.00 at the sender’s.
Payment via debit or credit card for CashService parcels.