GLS notifies recipients by phone about the delivery of domestic parcels.
The delivery driver will call the recipient about the time of delivery and also give info about COD.
This makes it easier for the recipient to plan with the delivery or arrange an alternative delivery date if necessary.
The service is combinable with the CashService. GLS will then inform the recipient about the amount of cash to be prepared for the delivery.
- Information for recipients before parcel delivery takes place
- Combinable with the CashService including cash amount information
- Easy handling and booking via dispatch systems
- An ideal service for the delivery to private households
- Successful first-try deliveries and increased customer satisfaction