Parcel shipment with cash on delivery: The recipient pays for the goods on delivery in cash.
GLS accepts the money and transfers it securely and quickly to the sender’s account – usually within two to three working days after the delivery.
The cash on delivery service is also available for goods sent to Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Slovakia. Cash on delivery amounts from these countries are usually credited to the sender’s account within seven to eight working days.
- Lower risk of non-payment, more security
- Reliable and fast money transfer to your account
- Maximum cash on delivery amount and liability limit: € 2000
- Payment status always visible online
- Amount and recipient name included with the parcel and reference number on the account statement
- Delivery to and payment at GLS ParcelLockers possible
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Europe-wide delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.