Send your parcel abroad: GLS delivers quickly and reliably across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. GLS Slovenia offers next-day delivery to Austria and Hungary. Goods sent to other neighbouring countries arrive in standard delivery times of 24 to 48 hours.
If you send parcels abroad to more distant European countries usually takes between 72 and 120 hours.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe – sending parcels abroad first-class.
- Defined standard delivery times for sending parcels abroad
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum € 200 per parcel (additional insurance possible)
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Circumference of the export parcel plus the longest side
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.