International transport of shipments: GLS delivers parcels across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. The international transport of shipments to neighbouring states of Romania takes between 24 to 72 hours.
Deliveries to more distant European countries usually take between 72 and 120 hours.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe – first-class international transport.
- Defined standard delivery times for international transport
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum RON 700 per parcel (additional insurance possible)
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Circumference of the export parcel plus the longest side
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the consignor.
Delivery and collection of returns at the same time.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.
Increased insurance for high-value goods.
Additional insurance on a one-off basis.