On January 31, 2020 the United Kingdom left the EU.
You can find below some of the requirements to send to UK:
- Customs clearance authorization to GLS agent
- Pro forma invoice or invoice (without VAT information) - The invoice must include the address, the phone number, etc.
- Customs code and the value for each product need to be include (please include the official currency)
- How many parcels and and the gross and net weight of each parcel and the total
- The EORI numbers of the commercial exporter in the EU and f the commercial importer in the UK are required.
- About the Incoterm 18 (VAT import pre-registration) it's for parcels with a shipment value of max. GBP135. You need to include the UK VAT exporter number to B2B (private customer) and to business customer you need to use the importer VAT and incluse in the invoice " “Use importer account for VAT to HMRC”.