GLS delivers parcels directly to a ParcelShop. Recipients select in advance the ParcelShop to which their parcel should be sent.
Once parcels have arrived, GLS informs recipients by e-mail or text message. They can collect their parcels from the GLS ParcelShop at a suitable time. The ShopDeliveryService is also available for shipments to Austria, Belgium, Denmark and Germany.
- A practical delivery alternative for people who are out a lot
- Also suitable for supplying mobile service staff
- Notification of the recipient via text message and/or e-mail when a parcel is ready for collection
- Flexible parcel collection for the recipient
- Choose from about 8,000 GLS ParcelShops in Poland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark and Germany