Recipients can directly contact the delivery driver to coordinate delivery details.They also receive a PIN code allowing them to receive a parcel without the necessity to sign on the scanner.
GLS sends an SMS to the recipient with a telephone number of the respective delivery driver. This enables the recipient to directly arrange delivery details with the delivery driver – instead of contacting the sender or the GLS Customer Service.
- Simplified flow of information
- Secure delivery without signature
- Quick response to changes in delivery, e.g. parcel redirection
- Recipients can check the expected delivery time frame with the delivery driver – this reduces the waiting time for a parcel
- Increased customer satisfaction