GLS hands over the parcel exclusively to the person stated by the sender – and only on proof of identity.
The recipient acknowledges receipt of the parcel on the “Identification Form”, the original copy of which is sent back to the sender. If desired, GLS can also request that the recipient signs the associated documents. Thus goods can be delivered and contracts signed at the same time, for example. In case the identification papers should not correspond to the specifications, GLS will contact the sender immediately for clarification.
- Parcel handover after a visual check of the ID card
- Individually selectable identification criteria
- Identification form with original signature
- Other signed documents returned
- Complete online documentation of dispatch and returns