Flexible delivery: GLS informs recipients early about the delivery of goods and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
As soon as the ordered goods are ready to be shipped, recipients receive an e-mail containing information about the upcoming delivery of GLS parcels – including an estimated time frame for the delivery.
This way, recipients can make arrangements to take the delivery of the goods early. Alternatively and if desired they can choose from a variety of delivery options online: for example, a new date for the delivery, a different address or redirect the parcel to a GLS ParcelShop. In various cities in Germany delivery in the evening and on Saturdays is also available.
Receiving parcels becomes flexible, making the shipment of goods to private households less complicated. The number of enquiries and complaints to the sender decreases, customers satisfaction on the other hand increases.
- Free of extra charge
- Optimised B2C shipment
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Less effort in customer service
- Delivery options freely selectable
- Information about delivery
- Estimated delivery time frame is announced
- Delivery options easily selectable
- Flexible parcel reception without registration – simple and fast
- National parcel shipment
- Cross-border parcel shipment from Poland to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.