GLS Poland and Speedway National Team renew partnership
Plenty of success: 2017 has been an extraordinary year for GLS and the Polish Speedway National Team. Convinced by the team's commitment, GLS will continue its support in 2018.
GLS is proud to announce the renewal of its partnership with the Polish Speedway National Team. Last season, the team won on a regular basis. The highlight: claiming the World Cup title on home soil.
The season kicks off on May 1 with Poland vs. Australia in Piła. Many spectators are expected to support the home team for a perfect start. From June 6 to 8, the Speedway of Nations should not be missed. It replaces the Speedway World Cup and promises to be a stunning event.
This is the detailed schedule:
- 01.05. - Poland vs. Australia in Piła
- 12.05. - Speedway Grand Prix in Warsaw
- 13.05. - Poland vs. Denmark in Częstochowa
- 31.05. - Poland vs. Sweden in Poznań
- 08.-09.06. Speedway of Nations in Wrocław
- 30.06. - The Team Speedway Junior European Championship in Gniezno
- 25.08 - Speedway Grand Prix in Gorzów Wielkopolski
- 29.09. - Poland vs. Rest of the World in Chorzów
- 06.10 - Speedway Grand Prix in Toruń
Keep up the momentum
GLS will closely follow the journey of the speedway heroes this season hoping that the riders will repeat last year’s success. "By their commitment, their willingness to go ever further, they are an example for many young people" says Tomasz Kroll, Region Manager Poland at GLS. "That is why we want to continue this partnership”.