With this free service, senders can commission GLS to deliver parcels at a defined location at the recipient’s address.
A proof of delivery (signature) is not obtained if the recipient is not present. This way, GLS can always deliver at the first attempt – ideal for example for large mailings such as catalogues.
For individual parcels the sender can name a secure location on the recipient’s premises like a shed, a garage or a patio. Once GLS has placed the parcel at the defined location in good condition, it is considered delivered.
Senders should make sure that GLS is allowed to enter the recipient’s premises. Previously chosen locations can be recalled and changed by senders at any time.
- Delivery always at first attempt – even if the recipient is not present
- Availability without delay
- Free of charge for senders and recipients
- Successful delivery without the recipient’s signature
- Chosen drop-off locations can be changed at any time
- Easy handling and booking via dispatch system