Reliable international parcel shipment: GLS delivers parcels across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. Goods for international parcel dispatch reach all major European markets in standard delivery times of 24 to 48 hours. Parcel shipping abroad to more distant regions usually takes between 72 and 96 hours.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe – first-class international parcel dispatch.
- Parcel shipping abroad in standard delivery times of 24-96 hours
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum € 750 per parcel
- Continuous international parcel shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Circumference of the parcel plus the longest side
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
GLS generates the electronic export declaration.