Reliable international freight delivery: GLS transports large and heavy items, groupage or pallets across Europe.
In the Benelux countries GLS delivers freight shipments safely and rapidly within its own specialised freight network. Pallets and groupage reach their destination usually within 24 hours – throughout the whole region.
More distant regions in Europe are served in standard delivery times of 48 to 96 hours. Here, GLS cooperates with selected, strong partners.
For an easier organisation: International freight shipments are usually picked up together with domestic pallets.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Pallet and groupage shipments
- Regular delivery times of 24 hours to Benelux and specified regions in France
- Delivery generally to other parts of Europe within 48 to 96 hours
- Digital recipient signature
- Combined pickup of international and domestic freight
- Specialised customer service
Maximum size for pallets:
|100 cm||195 cm||120 cm|
- Parcels heavier than 32 kg or a volume larger than 0.4 m3
- Longer than 200 cm and max. weight of 25 kg
- Max. length of 400 cm
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
GLS generates the electronic export declaration.
Shipment of hazardous goods in the Belux countries.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.
GLS collects Euro pallets from the sender and exchanges them.
Additional insurance for high-value goods.