We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team in Dublin. This role will offer the opportunity to be part of the growing Irish team. In this role the activities you are responsible for are crucial for supporting our sales team to operate effectively and support internal and external customers.
This role focuses on providing and maintaining excellent service to new and existing customers via day-to-day management of accounts. As a Sales Administrator you will primarily set up new customers, maintain accounts and provide given rates. This role is a chance to work independently while establishing relationships with the customer.
You will provide support when necessary to customer queries and work with the customer service department in fulfilling the needs of clients.
Your primary responsibility will be the overall administration for Field Sales Representative’s, including pricing and customer statistics.
- Account Management of small customers.
- Preparation of Quotations.
- Rate changes
- Set up & Maintenance of customer accounts / files.
- Daily Customer Support
- Transport Orders
- Support for Senior Management Team
- Project assistance as required
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in an administration role
- Fluent English
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills & time management
- Advance Microsoft Office & Powerpoint skills
- Ability to learn and work on own initiative
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Helpful manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Vhi Healthcare package
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Training and development on ongoing basis
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym contribution fee
- Tax Saver Public Transport ticket
To apply for a job, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org