On site for GLS
Expand your range of services
Become a GLS ParcelShop owner and offer high-quality parcel services as part of your business. With GLS you can expand your customer base and secure an additional revenue source.
If your business is well connected and has customer-friendly opening times, you can be up and running in next to no time. Apply today and let GLS help you expand your service offer.
- Expanded service range
- New customers
- Additional revenue source
- Increased customer loyalty
Managing your ParcelShop:
- You advise your clients on all matters relating to parcel shipments.
- You accept parcels from senders.
- You take over parcels for recipients who were not at home and hold the parcels ready for pickup.
- You accept parcels recipients wish to return to senders.
The easy way to send parcels: For occasional senders, ParcelShops are the gateway to the reliable service of GLS, with over 160 of them in Ireland – in other words, there is one close to you.
Easily measured: How much it costs to send a parcel from a GLS ParcelShop, depends on the parcel size. A parcel within Ireland may weigh up to 30 kg. GLS bears liability for goods values up to € 350.