Reliable international parcel delivery: GLS delivers parcels across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. For international shipping, goods can be sent to all major European markets in standard delivery times of 48 to 96 hours.
Delivery to more distant European countries usually takes between 3 and 5 days, in remote areas up to 7 days.
The service quality is standardised throughout Europe – first-class international shipping of parcels.
- Short standard delivery times for international shipping across Europe
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum € 350 per parcel
- Continuous shipment tracking
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Length + 2x width + 2x height
The returns service: Recipients can return parcels free of charge.
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any business address.