GLS notifies recipients by phone about the delivery of parcels.
Within the hour preceding the planned delivery time of the parcel, the delivery driver calls the recipient and informs about the expected time of delivery.
GLS will also inform the recipient about COD or any other special services to be prepared for. This makes it easier for the recipient to plan with the delivery.
- Information for addressees before parcel delivery
- Combinable with the CashService including cash amount information
- Easy handling and booking via dispatch systems
- An ideal service for the delivery to private households
- Successful first-try deliveries and increased customer satisfaction
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
Delivery before noon the next working day in Hungary.
The product for small and urgent national shipments.