Cash on delivery parcels with GLS: The recipient pays for the goods on delivery in cash or by credit or debit card. GLS accepts the money and transfers it securely and quickly to the sender’s account – usually within two working days after delivery.
The cash on delivery service is also available for goods sent to the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia. Cash on delivery amounts from these countries are usually credited to the sender’s account within seven to eight working days.
- Lower risk of non-payment, more security
- Reliable and fast money transfer to your account
- Maximum cash on delivery amount: HUF 499,999
- Easy handling: place your request via GLS Connect or GLS Online
- Amount, the parcel and reference number on the account statement
- Convenient credit or debit card payment possible if the BankCardService is booked
- Receipt for consignee
- Delivery to and credit card payment at GLS ParcelLockers possible
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Delivery before noon the next working day in Hungary.
The product for small and urgent national shipments.
Express delivery of parcels and documents.
Express shipment of small and sensitive goods to Slovakia.