Reliable international parcel shipping: GLS delivers parcels across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. The international parcel shipping to neighbouring states of Hungary takes between 24 to 48 hours.
International shipping to more distant European countries usually takes between 48 and 120 hours.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe – first-class international parcel shipping.
- Defined standard delivery times for international shipping
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum HUF 50,000 per parcel
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Scanned proof of delivery accessible online
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
* Circumference of the parcel plus the longest side
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
GLS collects parcels after 17.00 at the sender’s.
Delivery and collection of returns at the same time.
Parcel handover to a specific person upon check of the ID card number.
GLS delivers parcels within a pre-defined 2-hour time interval.
Parcels are stored for collection by the addressee at a GLS depot.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.