The shipment of small parcels is easy and secure with GLS Hungary. A special solution provides enhanced transportation security.
GLS sorts small parcels for national delivery separately and transports them in special bags as added protection for sensitive goods.
- Enhanced transportation security for the shipment of small parcels
- Delivery generally within one working day
- Liability up to the value of the goods, maximum HUF 50.000 per parcel
- Shipment tracking in real time
- Scanned proof of delivery accessible online
- Three delivery attempts for parcels to private customers
- FlexDeliveryService: Recipients can choose from several delivery options
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|2 kg||40 cm||The parcel must fit the small-parcel frame.|
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the sender.
GLS collects parcels after 17.00 at the sender’s.
Partial delivery to selected hypermarkets
Delivery and collection of returns at the same time.
Delivery guaranteed before 17.00 the next working day – throughout Hungary.
Delivery and placement of goods onto store shelves.
Parcel handover to a specific person upon check of the ID card number.
GLS delivers parcels within a pre-defined 2-hour time interval.
Parcels are stored for collection by the addressee at a GLS depot.
Direct delivery to the GLS ParcelShop.
Parcel delivery and return of important documents.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.
Collection from and delivery to any address.
Saturday delivery for urgent parcels in Budapest.
Value declaration service on a one-off basis.
Parcel delivery on a specified day.
Supplementary damage cover.
Notification about parcel delivery via text message.
Notification of parcel delivery via text message.
Shipment of hazardous goods within Hungary.