If recipients wish to return their parcel, they just have to stick a GLS label, then find a Mondial Relay® parcelshop and bring the parcel to it. GLS will then return the parcel to the original sender.
Senders include a GLS return label with the goods or send it by e-mail if recipients ask for it. Recipients simply stick the label onto their parcels and take them to the Point Relais® of their choice. Sending the parcel back is free of charge for the recipient.
Only if a parcel is actually returned, the sender will be invoiced for the service.
- A convenient returns solution for recipients
- Goods returned in standard delivery times: less than 24 hours to most areas and up to 48 hours to more distant regions of France (as of takeover by GLS)
- Charges will only arise if a parcel is actually returned
- Choose from around 4 800 Point Relais® in France with attractive opening hours
- Continuous shipment tracking of returns