Flexible delivery: GLS informs recipients early about the delivery of goods and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
As soon as the ordered goods are shipped, recipients receive an e-mail and a SMS containing information about the upcoming delivery of GLS parcels – including an estimated time frame for the delivery.
This way, recipients can make arrangements to take the delivery of the goods early. Alternatively and if desired they can choose from a variety of delivery options online: for example, a new date for the delivery, a different address (+ 24 hours) or delivery to a Point Relais®.
Receiving parcels becomes flexible, making the shipment of goods to private households less complicated. The number of enquiries and complaints to the sender decreases, customers satisfaction on the other hand increases.
Benefits for senders
- Optimised B2C shipment
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Less effort in customer service
- Delivery options freely selectable
- Information about delivery by e-mail and SMS
- Estimated three hour delivery time frame is announced
- Delivery options easily selectable
- Flexible parcel reception without registration – simple and fast online
- National shipments
- Parcel shipments from France to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.