Trust is needed when it comes to medicinal and pharmaceuticals products and this applies to their shipment, too. With its high quality standards, GLS France is the certified parcel service provider for you, as it complies with the EU’s guidelines on good distribution practice (GDP).
Certified dispatch of medicinal products
PharmaService and PharmaService Plus from GLS – the reliable and safe solution for delivering pharmaceutical goods
Advantages for the sender
- Certified GDP-compliant shipment to business as well as private recipients
- Necessary quality standards throughout the logistics chain guaranteed
- Delivery in less than 24 hours to most regions of France
- Extra fast delivery of time-critical medicinal goods on request
- Shipment tracking in real time
- Personal delivery only
- Additional services available: Pick&ShipService and Pick&ReturnService
Two services covering all requirements
The basic service: With the PharmaService, GLS guarantees the safe shipment of non-temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical goods.
The premium service: PharmaService Plus offers you the fast dispatch of non-temperature-sensitive and time-critical medicinal products before 13.00 the next working day.
Secure pharmaceutical dispatch
In particular, when pharma products are shipped, meeting hygienic and time-critical standards is a top priority. As a shipping services provider, which is certified by the audit company DQS GmbH, GLS is strict about its operational processes being compliant with GDP. The services are specifically tailored to the customers’ needs.
The quality standards provided by GLS with the PharmaService and the PharmaService Plus cover all the relevant areas of shipment processing:
1. High hygiene standards
2. Regular cleaning, waste disposal and pest control
3. Transport partners and delivery drivers brought on board with intensive training, specific delivery processes for pharma parcels