You have received a notification card
GLS tried to deliver a parcel to you. Using the number of your notification card, you can access to your parcel data free of charge in order to:
- Know the address of your Point Relais® (if your parcel has been placed there)
- Redirect your delivery:
- To a new address: your parcel will be delivered again to a different address, for example your place of work.
- On another date: your parcel will be delivered again on the date of your choice.
- Issue release authorisation without signature: your parcel can be delivered to your home without being signed for; this solution is particularly suitable for deliveries in individual houses. For instance, you may ask GLS to leave your parcel in the garden shed.
- Collection in a GLS depot: if you want to receive your parcel as early as today, this is the best solution: just go to the GLS depot storing your parcel. Near your home and close to the main roads: why wait any longer!
Select options - how and when
Parcel redirection is available for all GLS parcels after the first delivery attempt. To use the parcel redirection, you need the notification card’s number. Starting from 9.00 the next working day after the attempted delivery, you can select one of the delivery options for your shipment online. Parcel redirection is not possible, if a parcel is already delivered to a Point Relais® or a neighbour.