Flexible delivery: GLS informs recipients early about the delivery of goods and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients receive an e-mail containing information about the upcoming delivery of GLS parcels – including an estimated time frame for the delivery.
This way, recipients can make arrangements to take the delivery of the goods early. Alternatively and if desired they can choose from a variety of delivery options online: for example, a new date for the delivery, a different address or redirect the parcel to a GLS ParcelShop.
Receiving parcels becomes flexible, making the shipment of goods to private households less complicated. The number of enquiries and complaints to the sender decreases, customers satisfaction on the other hand increases.
Benefits for senders
- Free of extra charge
- Optimised B2C shipment
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Less effort in customer service
Benefits for recipients
- Information about delivery estimated delivery time frame is announced
- Delivery options easily selectable and free of charge
- Receiving parcels is easy and flexible
- No registration required
- Cross-border parcel shipment from Finland to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and the United Kingdom.