GLS delivers parcels directly to a ParcelShop. Recipients select a ParcelShop to which the parcel should be sent, either when placing the order of shortly after dispatch has started.
Once the parcel has arrived, GLS informs recipients by e-mail or text message. They can collect their parcel from the ParcelShop within the next nine or ten working days – depending on the country.
The ShopDeliveryService is also available for shipments between Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Poland.
- A practical delivery alternative for people who are out a lot
- Also suitable for supplying mobile service staff
- Notification of the recipient via text message and/or e-mail when a parcel is ready for collection
- Flexible parcel collection for the recipient
- Choose from about 8,000 GLS ParcelShops in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and Poland