Flexible delivery: GLS informs recipients early about the delivery of goods and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients receive an e-mail containing information about the upcoming delivery of GLS parcels.
This way, recipients can make arrangements to take the delivery of the goods early. Alternatively and if desired they can choose from a variety of delivery options online: for example, select a new date for the delivery, a different address or redirect the parcel to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Receiving parcels becomes flexible, making the shipment of goods to private households less complicated. The number of enquiries and complaints to the sender decreases, customers satisfaction on the other hand increases.
Benefits for senders
- Optimised B2C shipment
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Less effort in customer service
Benefits for recipients
- Delivery options freely selectable
- Information about delivery
- Flexible parcel reception without registration – simple and fast online
- National parcel shipment in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain as well as – via partner companies – in Great Britain, Greece and Switzerland
- International shipment from Ireland to most of the above mentioned countries
- Cross-border shipment between most of the above mentioned countries
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Europe-wide delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.