Cash on delivery parcels with GLS: The recipient pays for the goods on delivery in cash. GLS accepts the money and transfers it securely and quickly to the sender’s account – usually within three working days after delivery.
The cash on delivery service is also available for international dispatch in some countries, for example for shipments from Germany to Austria and Poland.
- Lower risk of non-payment, more security
- Reliable and fast money transfer to your account
- Payment status always visible online
- Amount and recipients name included with the parcel number on the account statement
- Receipt for the consignee
The basic product for national parcel delivery.
National delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.
The basic product for Europe-wide parcel delivery.
Europe-wide delivery especially for small and sensitive goods.