Send small parcels internationally: The delivery of small and sensitive goods is particularly safe with GLS – across Europe. The parcels are sorted separately and transported in special bags.
GLS generally delivers parcels to neighbouring countries in standard delivery times of 24 to 48 hours. Delivery to more distant European countries usually takes between 72 and 96 hours.
Thanks to uniform quality standards, the service quality is also high for international small-parcel delivery.
- Increased transportation security for small and sensitive goods
- Delivery in standard delivery times of 24-96 hours
- Liability up to the value of the goods (up to a defined maximum)
- Continuous real-time shipment tracking in many countries
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (when available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|3 kg||40 cm||The parcel must fit the small-parcel frame.|
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the consignor.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.