Reliable international parcel delivery: GLS delivers parcels across Europe.
Precisely-coordinated scheduled transports and modern distribution centres link the individual countries. Goods can be sent to all major European markets in standard delivery times of 24 to 48 hours. Deliveries to more distant regions usually take between 72 and 96 hours.
The service quality is uniformly high throughout Europe –first-class international parcel delivery.
- Delivery in standard delivery times of 24-96 hours
- Liability up to the value of the goods (up to a defined maximum)
- Continuous shipment tracking, in many countries in real-time
- Digital recipient signature
- Second delivery attempt included; for private customers to a GLS ParcelShop (if available in the country)
Maximum parcel size and weight:
|Weight||Width||Height||Length||Combined length and girth*|
|40 kg||80 cm||60 cm||200 cm||300 cm|
*Circumference of the parcel plus the longest side
GLS informs recipients about the delivery and offers a variety of delivery options to choose from.
Recipients pay for goods on delivery. GLS transfers the payment to the consignor.
Collection of parcels and delivery to client.